1. Why did you enter the Wales STEM Awards?
We entered to put our technological expertise to the judging board following years of hard work an innovation hoping to receive recognition for our hard working team
2. What does winning a Cardiff Business Award mean to your business?
Aside from the beaming sense of pride it is a validation of the great work that we are doing
3. How do you strive to make a difference in the Cardiff Business market?
We are a Cardiff business who supply Wales as well as the rest of the UK and have been providing opportunities and employing staff in the Cardiff area for over 6 decades. Our constant innovation and drive puts us ahead of our competitors.
4. What are your goals for the next 12 months?
To maintain our positioning in the market whilst seeking new opportunities for expansion.
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned in the past year as a company?
Covid-19 has been and continues to be a challenge. We have learned to adapt and take the opportunity to transform the business to adapt to the current landscape.
6. What one piece of advice would you give to any aspiring business owner?
Your staff are your biggest asset.
7. What did you think of the virtual awards ceremony?
The virtual Awards ceremony was a very well organised event. It was very strange not to have the personal aspect as well as the lost opportunity for networking.